1. Make sure you're signed up to X-ray Gaming. X-ray Anti-Cheat
needs you to have an account on X-ray Gaming. If you already have an
account on another TNWA Group website, it couldn't be easier, pop in
your e-mail address and password you have on the other site in the box
on the top right of this page. It'll sort you out.
2. Download X-ray Anti-Cheat by clicking on the Download link above and save it to your desktop.
3. Once downloaded, double click the installer and run through the installation wizard.
On Vista you will see a popup like this, make sure it says TNWA Limited
During setup, the installer will want to update
your DirectX. There's actually 40 different versions of DirectX 9, so
let it do it's thing
4. After installation, you can find the X-ray Anti-Cheat icon in your Start Menu.
5. Login and play your chosen game!